Because I can’t be everywhere at all times, I read ALOT of other blogs to stay in the know. But here are ten that you might consider adding to your reading list.
- I think every DC parent reads, or should read Kidfriendly DC. Her website is totally comprehensive and even includes activities beyond DC proper. Beltway Bambinos and Capitol Momma are similar. Mommy Nearest is a larger blog with multiple authors and cities.
- If your looking to nab a good deal check our Beltway Bargain and DC Thrifty Mom for inexpensive playdates and lots and lots of giveaways.
- She’s not in DC but NOVAdventuring is so thoughtful and well written I’d be remiss to leave it out.
- Confession, I sometimes go to PoPVille and exclusively read the comment sections, notably this comment thread inspired a few chuckles. This is THE DC blog to read for daily updates and on the ground updates.
- This blog, The Brightest Young Things, has an excellent instagram which I recommend.
- Stay in the know about the creative underbelly of the city with, A CREATIVE DC.
Happy reading! Tell me about your favorite blogs, DC related or otherwise in the comment set ion below!
*Photo of President Lincoln was found here
*Photo of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was found here