It’s Monday again, which means, time for weekly deals! It’s never to early to start planning for the weekend so here’s this weeks curated list of deals from sites like Groupon, Certifikid and Living Social. Click on the item for more information.
Happy Monday all! Here’s the installment of this week’s Monday Deals Post. Since alot of this stuff is more of the same I thought I’d mention a few things to do that are always a good deal before we head into the post.
- Free entry to the butterfly exhibit at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History on Tuesdays
- The Yards Park is now open for the season and swimming in the pool/splash pad is free!
- Sophisticated Open Play at Tea with Mrs B. happens every Thursday Morning in Arlington, VA and is a crazy good deal at $6.50/person
- The Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian, the Museum of American History, and the National Portrait Gallery are all home to great (and free) okay areas exclusively for children.
- And of course I’m running a giveaway which ends Monday night for a free resizable eco-friendly skirt from Ginger Bean Clothing.
~~~~~~~~Tours & Such~~~~~~~~
- 48 hour Hop On, Hop Off Buss Pass with Twilight Tour for an Adult or Child (38% off)
- 30% off a 2.5 hour Segway Tour for One or Two
- 58% Off a Night Time Double Decker Bus Ride
- Cherry Blossom Springtime or Sunset Harbor Cruise (48% off)
~~~~~~~~ Museum Deals ~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~ Educational Opportunities~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Artsy Fartsy Deals~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~ Play Time~~~~~~~~
- 70% off at My Gym
- Earth Treks intro to climbing course- must be aged 13+
- 2.5 hour into to sailing class- ages 5+
~~~~~~~~ Getaways ~~~~~~~~
- 50% off at Sesame Place Theme Park
- 46% off a getaway at Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park
- Discounted Natural Bridge getaways
~~~~~ Last But Not least, For the Parents~~~~~
- 20% off general admission to ZooFari an evening of fine dining, sips and wildlife conservation at the National Zoo
- 50% off a Champagne Tour of the Mansion at O Street
- 48%off an Odyssey Dinner Cruise (I went on their brunch cruise and it was totally delightful-I expect dinner would be just as good!)
If you liked this post please share it on Facebook or Twitter and be sure to subscribe to this blog! As always I can be found on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter or contacted directly at email@example.com
This post contains affiliate links and cookies, should you choose to purchase through them the proceeds will go to support this blog and I’ll be super grateful