Without a doubt Ice Cream Jubilee is my favorite place in Washington DC to indulge on a hot day. And their Yards Park location is impossible to skip after a visit to the nearby splash pads. I’m currently on vacation but decided to hop on the blog real quick to share this very exciting news about the new flavors we can look forward to this summer! And somebody, please go to the tasting party for me!
From the press release:
Ice Cream Jubilee is releasing its line of summer ice cream flavors to the public on Friday, June 9, 2017.
- BASIL GOAT CHEESE – Fresh basil leaves are incorporated into our local sweet cream and spun into a savory ice cream with pieces of goat cheese that add extra creaminess. Pairs well with Honey Lemon Lavender and Coconut Lychee Lime sorbet.
- SALTED CARAMEL – Our version of this classic flavor features house-made salted caramel made with butter and sweet cream. Try it with extra caramel sauce in a milkshake!
- BLUEBERRY PIE – Just like your grandma’s pie, but better… because it is ice cream! We add freshly baked pieces of buttery pie crust in the purple blueberry ice cream.
- SNICKERS SNICKERDOODLE – Cinnamon ice cream with pieces of chopped up Snickers candy bar.
- STRAWBERRY GINGER SORBET – Fresh ginger juice adds a little spicy bite to this traditional-looking non-dairy strawberry sorbet. Add a scoop to your prosecco cocktail with a scoop of Gin & Tonic sorbet.
- COFFEE & DOUGHNUTS – Ice Cream Jubilee collaborated with local businesses District Doughnut and Zeke’s Coffee to create this flavor. We steep our local, all-natural cream in a cold brew style with Zeke’s Sumatran coffee and mix in pieces of District Doughnut’s Vanilla Bean doughnuts with a ribbon of vanilla doughnut glaze into the ice cream.
Ice Cream Jubilee is offering the public an advance taste of the flavors on Thursday, June 8, 2017. Tickets may be purchased for a flight of 6 flavors at http://icjsummertasting.eventbrite.com.
To make room for these new flavors, Ice Cream Jubilee will say goodbye to the following flavors:
- Marionberry (will be available in pints at the stores, but not available as scoops)
- Caramel Popcorn
- Strawberry White Chocolate
- Mango Habanero
- Dark & Stormy
If you liked this post please share it on Facebook or Twitter and be sure to subscribe to this blog! As always I can be found on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter or contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post may contain affiliate links and cookies, should you choose to purchase through them the proceeds will go to support this blog and I’ll be super grateful 🙂